JPC2.0 Vest with MOLLE Panel
KRYDEX JPC2.0 Vest with MOLLE Panel
Featuring a high-speed shoulder strap system with quick-release capabilities. Designed for efficiency and adaptability in high-pressure situations, this plate carrier vest offers exceptional performance without compromising on comfort or mobility.
- Crafted from Cordura 500D nylon material, offering water resistance and durability.
- A lightweight and minimal armour vest designed to provide maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability.
- Various configuration options to suit an operator's needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort.
- Effortless 2-step emergency doffing capability.
- Comes with an AVS/JPC detachable front MOLLE flap.
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment for maximum adjustability and chest expansion when needed.
- Discreet vertical webbing loops on the front carrier support the attachment of detachable chest rigs.
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps accommodate back panels.
- Zippers along the sides of the back carrier allow for easy zip-on panel attachment.
- Accommodates Armour Plate Sizes: M Size: 9.5" x 12.5" or L Size: 10.25" x 13.25" (Plates not included; sold separately).
Stay agile and protected with the KRYDEX JPC2.0 Plate Carrier Vest + MOLLE Panel. Designed with the modern operator in mind, this versatile vest ensures that you can adapt to any situation with ease.
1 x KRYDEX JPC2.0 Plate Carrier Vest + MOLLE Flap
Stock: International (7-15 days shipping to Australia)
WHY CHOOSE US?
Veteran Owned And Operated
We're a Veteran owned and operated company with years of experience with gear in the field.
Large Range of Gear
We are a company with one primary focus: to supply a wide range of outdoor equipment to anyone from the hobbyist to the professional.